Tuesday, May 8, 2012

21 Jump Street


I finally got to see 21 Jump Street after hearing all the amazing reviews from it. I found it to be absolutely hilarious, and couldn't stop laughing. I had never seen the actually show 21 jump street, but from my understanding the movie was based off the show. In the movie pair of underachieving cops are sent back to a local high school to blend in and bring down a drug ring. I should've known the movie would be hilarious considering Jonah Hill was one of the star actors. I don’t think I’ve seen any movie where he’s in it that I don’t think is hilarious. I recommend everyone to see the movie!

3 comments:

  1. I have heard this is a funny movie. I would like to see it. May have to wait for it to come out on DVD or Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely shocked at the role Channing Tatum played!! This movie is one of my favorite comedies now! I seriously could not stop laughing through out the whole thing and could watch it everday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great movie. I went to see this movie twice just because I liked it so much. Great great movie.

    ReplyDelete