Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer school

I cant decide if I want to just take the summer off, work alot, hangout with friends, and relax, or if the better choice is to take summer school.  Its a hard choice because summer school only lasts a little over a month I believe,and in the long run would be beneficial.  At the time time though, It'd be nice to just relax, and save up money this summer...which is also beneficial.  Its a hard choice! I guess I'll have to figure out soon though since They start in about a month and a half.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe there's a way to do them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take one class, that can put you in a good place academically w/o taking up too much time. However, if you are burned out with school, it might be better to take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always take off in the summer but this summer I am going to take just one online class so I can get it done. It is a hard decision though because after going to school all year it's nice to have that break.

    ReplyDelete